Burlesque beauties have been tantalising audiences for over a hundred years, and Bombshell Burlesque are extending a satin gloved hand to guide you through A Brief History of Burlesque!
With a focus on glamour and fun, this high paced, cheeky show features stunning group routines with slick choreography, award winning soloists and a chanteuse MC as part of the action.
From the hoochie coochie girls in the 1800’s to the modern babes we love today, you’ll be treated to a spectacular array of glittering performances by Queensland’s premier showgirls.
The premiere season of A Brief History of Burlesque was presented at Wonderland Festival in Brisbane in November 2016 and enjoyed sell out success. The theatrical production features solo and group burlesque performances, a narrator, fan dance, aerial and fire performances. More details below:
* Touring company of 8 - 10 artists.
* Contents can be altered to suit venues including the exclusion of fire & aerial if unsuitable.
* Basic lighting and PA required, rigging (if aerial desired), fire alarm isolation (if fire desired).
* No set required so ideal to program on dark nights of longer seasons
* Current run time is 55 minutes, no interval. This can be extended to 1hr, 20 minutes if required.
* Professional lighting design included.
For more information or to book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.